Friday, October 30, 2009

Time Card

Ok in my line of work I understand that I may not get out of work at the end of my shift... I mean crap happens and when you the most of your population is 17-21 yrs old. There are a lot of things that can go wrong. But we all know that shit happens and well all expect the day to day stupid shit. So in less someone hair is on fucking fire there is no resin for me to stay late.. Most of the time I stand around with my fucking thumb up my ass signing songs waiting for an officer to bring me the information and tell me what funcked up thing someone did this time. The next dispatcher is punched in why have both of us sitting around with are thumbs up are asses wisseling dixey, and one of us is making overtime doing it. The next dispatcher can't do there job till I'm out of there way, and I can't get out of there way until someone tells me what the fuck has happened.

So now till me if you thing I'm wrong but why are both of us standing around? Why in fucking hell cant the next shift just put in the information???

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home