Thursday, April 19, 2007

Over The Bridge And Through The Woods

Well if you count NYC the woods… This weekend I went to Z’s bridal shower (oh and speaking of showers we where lucky to get home!) The first of many big gatherings that will be surrounding her for some time to come… The food was good. The dessert was better (as it always is)! And it was a lot of fun!!! With toilet paper brides and pins to steal from other guests. We all had a blast... Z’s role was the same as any bride, and roomies role is that if the wedding party (shared with 4 others of course)! My role well it seams that I’m the paparazzi and the go get it girl… I was either taking pictures or getting something. Well let just say that I was busy… But I enjoyed myself. Z says that she had a grate time and that is what really matters…
And now to put my feet up, they are killing me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Liz said...

sure NYC counts as the woods. Its the Urban Jungle after all lol

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home