Tuesday, April 03, 2007

And it starts

The hell of trying to put together a résumé is under way and is as far as I can get it... Who decided that this was the way we should be able to get a job!!!! I mean come on! We look down on people that do not have a job, but we make it impossible for those of us that are not that grate at spelling, typing, and remembering dates in general... Spell check only works if you can read, and grammar only comes if you learned to spell in the first place.... And the dates, Oh the dates, they are nightmare for anyone. Needing to look good on paper is only surface deep, and a bad way to judge your pool of canidents. Look at me I'm going to have someone look over it and fix all my mistakes, but that person will not be there when I fuck up on the job!!!!!

The desk jacket is not the whole pitcher....

1 Comments:

Blogger Bo said...

Just remember that it is all good. You are woman, hear you roar. Not everyone is an idiot - people will recognize your talents.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home