Monday, April 02, 2007

Getting back into the swing of things....

Well it has been a long time since I have posted (A very long time)!!!! There has been so much that has happened, and to much to get into dental about.... The short story is:

  1. Got a new Job! (Yay I was happy)
  2. Lost the new Job! (Not happy, but relived)
  3. Still unemployed! (Broke)

So it is time to fall back on my Bartending experience and bring home the doe!!!! I Went back to the bartending school that I studied at the first time,(they give free refresher courses to there graduates). There link will be posted in the event that you want to know more.

And the Job Search Begins....

1 Comments:

Blogger Fable said...

When you bring home the doe (as in deer) please keep it out in the backyard.

Thanks.

BTW. No I do not think the Dog, the Cat, and the Deer will get along in the house.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home