Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tonight is the Night!!!

Well I set a goal and lived up to it...

Tonight is my first day of work... I got a bartending job at a little small "Mini Club" as the owner put it. It is a small little place, with the smallest stage that I have ever seen, the walls are purple, and there is art all over the place. Pitcher an Acid trip and dinner theater then smash them together. It seams like the perfect place to work!!! My new Boss is a Hippy that is now all grown up, and did not make the transition to Yippy. He wanted to make shore that I liked the "Vibe" of the place before he would give me the job. The bar is small but looks like it can pack a crowd around it. Tonight is open mike night and it is there slowest night of the weak, so training will start. Well we will see what happens.

Just hope that it will pay the bills..

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Liz said...

I forgot to ask, how did it go? Tell me all about it later when I "see" you

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home