Wednesday, July 12, 2006

If I was a comment where would I go???

Ok I'm pretty shore that there where 2 comments that I approved for my last post!!!! I checked them booth and hit the post button... But only one made it to the blog!!!! There is a missing post out there in the cyber-world, all alone and frightened!!! With no mommy blog to keep it safe from internet tearers, viruses, and worms!!! And for all of us who do the blogging thing getting a comment is like a small bit of Christmas, but for me I have lost hafe of my presents... I want to know where has my commitment gone... And will it ever return??? Is it having fun??? And how did it get lost??? Maybe it was planning an escape and I gave it the opternuity that it was looking for...

All I know for shore is that I'm one unhappy Blogger!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fable said...

I'm not even going to ask why you would want to change jobs? Most jobs do not give you the time to think about these things. Kisses!

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home