Friday, June 16, 2006

Blue vs. Green

A few weeks ago I had somewhere to be, I was in the bathroom putting on eye shadow. When my Snuggle Beast (the boyfriend) comes in "Baby you look so beautiful…" as he grabs me in an attempt to sweep me off my feet. Although this action made me almost poke my eye out!!! "You're putting on makeup (not something that I'm know for), are you trying to pick up other men!?!" He asks with big scared eyes, a serious tone in his voice and a small hint of a smile on his face. I look at him and smile and explain that he has nothing to worry about... That I was putting on the Green eye shadow and if I was really trying to pick up men that I would be putting on darker coolers, as I gestured to the blue that was on the bathroom vanity.

Well a few days go by..... and I'm getting ready to go and work the Bar (I'm a once a weak bartender). And for the bar you dress for the Tips... So once more I'm in the bathroom putting on makeup. When all the sudden this hart wrenching "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" sounding through the bathroom.... fallowed by "Not the blue baby Not the blue!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Liz said...

See thats why you dont tell them things like that.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home