Monday, June 05, 2006

Snuggle Me Softly

My boyfriend has been at my house for almost two weeks, and am so happy to spend all my time with him. He is one of the most affectationit men that I have ever encountered. He is like a human Snuggle-Bunny, cozy and warm, with hands that hold you just right, and claws that grip into your flesh and will not let you go. Two front razor sharp rabbit teeth that will threaten to bight down in leu to keep me close so that snuggling will never stop! Cute bunny like eyes that put you in a trance and keep you there for hours and hours and hours!!! And poutey lips that really pout when you try to leave!!! Yes 2 full weeks of this (that is 336 hours), of Non-Stop Snuggling. I Don't know how much longer I can stand it!!! I don't have a simise twin, I don't have any twin, I don't have a brother, or a sister, I'm the only one. As of right now, I fell as though I have a growth that only wants to be with me during the good times!!! Yes only during the good times, the sine of a true man!!! My snuggle-bunny from hell, seams to disappear during all the right times, when I need to use the bathroom (not a very attractive image), and now that Aunt flow is comming I have been told that he is jumping ship and going back home. At this point I think that the other members of my house are going to charge him rent (or up mine)!!! And he gets a lot of lead way with them, he is related to them.

And no mater how much I sit her and say that I want my room back to myself I know that it is not true!!!

Love, everyone what's it, But nobody wants to put up with it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home