Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Did I Miss The Memo???

Ok the Drive to work today was grate... Traffic was moving, no one tried to cut me off, and I had good tunes pouring out of my speakers. I got to work and I did not get to listen to the last 3 songs on my CD. Knowing that I have them on my computer I plan on putting them on when I got inside.

Well the Fates had other planes in mind!!! I get to work and start the play list so that I can finish what I started and realize that there is no sound coming out of my speakers... Ok they are not turned on or the volume is down, right?? NO THERE BROKEN, BEONED REAPER!!! The volume knob has broken off and slipped inside the speaker case, and the ciritboard is broken where it attaches... Well I think about it, and I did not break it... And even thought my co-worker, and office space share loathes my music I willing to bet that he did not do it. He is the type that would unplug them, or hide them, but not break them... So either my Speaker committed suicide or there is a homicidal speaker bandit on the loose!!! Now my speakers have been putting up with my music choice for over 3 years and are more un happy when my cell phone rings then any other time. So I'm willing to bet the later of the two options... Now maybe the target was some thing else and they where in the wrong place at the wrong time. Maybe it was a sloppy drive by shooting, or other office equipment engaged in friendly fire (By the way is any fire friendly???). I don't know how it happened, for the guilty party did not leave a note, no one has said anything, and no one has apologized. The thing that gets me most is that I’m not the type that would get upset. Life happens, Speakers get broken, Yah money my be tight but they can be replaced. I would not insist that they where replaced, I would except it and move on. What makes me mad is that no one told me!!! And it took me finding out at a time that I really wanted to use them!!!

Oh There Is So Much Unhappiness in My Office At the Moment!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Liz said...

Funny you should mention that. Seems the speakers I've been using here at work have mysteriously lost their power cord, rendering them useless.

There must be an underground movement in these schools to deprive us of music.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home