Friday, June 16, 2006

SORRY

Dear Blog Reader,
I am wrighing this to apoligise for the time that has gone by with out me blogging. I have been going out of my mind with work. There is no excape, I can not get away, work is trying to consume every fiber of my being!!! I get up and come to work. I go home and am asked how was my day, so i talk about work. Then I go to sleep (I have not started to dream about work, but I'm wating for that). And then i wake up, and sart all over agen... And this prosses has been sucking the life out of me... And it seames as though I need life to blog. So as I was saying I know that I have not gotten time to devote to this, and I'm sorry. I'm going to set a gole to have 2 posts next week (lest hope that i did not set myself up to fall flat on my face).

Hope to see you twic over the next week,
ME...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home