Friday, May 12, 2006

And it all Begins... Or ends depend on your view.

It is the getting to the end of May, and in my job we call this "The holy Session"!!! I'm not positive why? I work on a College Campus and Graduation is upon us. It is event after hellish event! We have 9 hooding, students moving out, Dinners with the President, Senior pranks, Board of Trusty meetings, and as I said it all comes to an end with Gradation... I have asked my Boss if I can start keeping airplane shots in my desk. She told me NO!!! Man was I upset, and I know that during the next weak or so she will be wishing that there was something to take the edge off in the office. So we are stocking up, our desk are staring to fill up with snack food, Execedrin Migraine, energy drinks, and all the caffeine we can find. And in two weeks we will all collapse in the office all bugged eyed, punchey, hyped up on the caffeine and slightly delirious, we will take a deep breath and realizes that we just sent a horde of gradates out in to the 'Real World' with a false sense of security, and no clue what they are up against... And to the 'Real World' I have one thing to say 'I'm Sorry!!!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home