Friday, May 19, 2006

What are peopl thinking???

Free:
Costing nothing; gratuitous: a free meal.
Source: Dictionary.com

Ok when I see or hear the word free my ears perk up, and my eyes get big! My first reaction is ‘Oh, did you say Free??? Where can I get it? Is there a phone number I have to call? How many can I get? Is there a limit?’ The last thing that comes to mind is ‘What is it?’. So hear is the deal I offered something for Free, and I was told NO. It was not a bad something, it was a good something! How do you say No to that. Ok OK OK!!! I will tell you want I was offering. It was my own sweet! My own time! It was Me!!! (I told you it was good!!!) Hear's the deal, I’m starting to get ready to apply to Graduate School, and I need volunteer hours with an Art Therapist. So I find a Hospital in my area that has a program and they advertise that they have voluntaries that work with the program. I call, AND THEY TELL ME ‘NO’!!! Why would you do that, I’m willing to work for you for FREE!!! You do not have to pay me. Give me 40 hours in the span of 3 mounts and I'm good. I’m better then good, I’m grate!!! I am willing to do all of your crap work, be your gofer, and even MAKE YOU COFFEY!!!! But No they reject me. Well now that I feel lonely and unneeded (you can put down you violins), I’m going keep making phone calls and find someone who has the common sense to say yes we will abuse you, give you the worst jobs that there are, and have you bring us Coffey!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home